The importance of a mobile friendly website is becoming more and more evident. As a webmaster, small business owner, blogger or an event planner/organizer, knowing why you need a mobile website is becoming easier to understand everyday.
Unfortunately, as new technology and devices become available, knowing what makes a website mobile friendly and more importantly, how you can make your website mobile friendly is becoming harder.
At this point you are probably asking yourself, is it possible to convert a website to mobile? In order to answer this question, you must first understand what makes a website mobile friendly.
In order to be mobile friendly, a website should have, among other things, site navigation that is simple and well organized, quick load times, and minimal content. Most desktop websites are not designed around these specifications. In fact, many best practices for desktop web design suggest doing the opposite.
The good news is, converting a website to mobile has never been easier thanks to SproutMobi’s mobile website builder. With our mobile website builder, you can easily and quickly create a mobile friendly version of your existing website without altering your existing desktop site. Simply sign up for a free 30 day trial of SproutMobi’s mobile website builder, and get started today.
- Easy to build content pages that allow you to copy the relevant content from your desktop site and paste it to new content pages on your mobile site
- Custom map pages that allow a mobile user to locate your business
- Custom contact form pages so your users can contact you
- Custom navigation, completely independent of your desktop site.
- Upload a logo
- Include copyright information
- Match the color scheme of your existing desktop site.
- Code that will automatically detect and redirect all visitors using mobile devices to your new mobile friendly website.
- plus much more
Now that you know it is possible to convert a site to mobile, and how easy it is, read more about why you need a mobile website.