So you’ve heard all the buzz about Mobile Websites, but you’re still wondering why you need one (or what exactly a Mobile Website even is?)
Quite simply, a mobile website is a version of your website that is made to look great on Smartphones and Mobile Devices. It’s that simple!
For most of the life of the internet, websites were built to be viewed on big screens by people sitting at a desk. Now that technology has become more smaller, mobile and your customers are accessing your website on the go, it’s crucial to rethink your website.
DIY Websites Builders (like us!) make is easy to build a website that will look great on iphones, androids, blackberries, ipads, and hundreds of other mobile devices. With a mobile-optimized website, you can tap into the growing market of customers searching for local business on their phones.
What exactly makes a website mobile friendly?
Mobile Websites have this in common:
- Built for a smaller screen
- Less writing on each page because customers are looking for quick answers
- Must load much faster than desktop websites
- Smaller photos to load faster
- Content is usually rewritten to focus on what someone on a phone would want to know… like your location, hours, menu, etc.
- Bigger buttons because fingers are bigger than cursors
Making a mobile website can be a big endeavor. But with our mobile website builder, you can have a mobile website in less than 10 minutes. We encourage you to sign-up for our free thirty day trial and start your own Mobile Website.